A Little Christmas Decoration Haul



Adding some Christmas cheer

Seeing as we're coming up to December... *gasps all round* I thought it was about time I shared with you guys what little bits I picked up recently in a post for my room/tree. Now, I know I filmed it for my channel - which I'll try and link below if I remember to so you guys can watch it. But it seemed only right to make a whole post about it before Blogmas starts and I show off my decorated room.

These cute little decorations range from many stores and as you can probably guess, I'm all about that traditional festive theme! Sooo read on to see when I got them so maybe you can bag yourself a couple to celebrate the big day... (PS. keep your eyes peeled to see a festive room tour post...)


001: Primark: First port of call was where everyone and their dog shops for affordable but stylish fashion and homeware. And their Christmas shop was epic. I picked up the little gingerbread man tealight holder which I'm planning to use to hold my tea lights from my Yankee Candle advent calender. For £1.50 you CANNOT go wrong! Also, he was just too cute not leave behind.

002: Poundland: Putting aside the huge amounts of sweets and essentials you can get for a pound. You can actually pick up some amazing bits if you look hard enough. And that's where I got the nutcracker tree decorations. Looking like something from Liberty or somewhere, you would never have guessed! I just love these traditional little guys and I think they add an extra something to my tree.

003: Chickidee: This shop is a kitsch/vintage/modern gifting store with decorations added in. As soon as November came, they had an xmas dec sale. Sooo I picked up the little wobbly Rudolph holding a gingerbread man for my shelf along with iced biscuit style tree decs. Just look at them! Who wouldn't want a house on a spoon or a gingerbread man riding Rudolph. I think it would be rude not to add them to my tree haha.

Have you guys picked up any new decorations this year?

Follow

2 Comentarios

  1. I reckon Poundland have an extremely good set of baubles this year, I'm so impressed and it's great for anyone wanting to decorate their place for a more affordable price! :) xx

    Yasmina | The July Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! They also have really cute hanging signs as well :)

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*