So Where Have I Been? And Super Exciting News


Giving you a sweet lil' lowdown on my life

If you've been reading my blog for yonks, you've probably noticed that I've not been posting that much... Why? It's your favourite ever hobby? WHY ARE YOU SLACKING GAL?? Weeell, I've been trying out a new schedule of every other day but that's kind of failing isn't it? It's not that I'm not motivated (it kind of is but we'll look past that), it's because I'm so busy with work that I've been putting this little space on the back burner for a bit. Though enough of this sad story... here's the exciting bit...

*Drum roll please*

I'm currently working really hard behind the scenes to bring you guys a Blogmas this year! It's my first ever one and I was really motivated by Corrie to try it this year. (aka dizzybrunette3 - who's one of my fave bloggers because she does the kind of posts that I love to post as well!) So far, I've done the first week of December and working through the second and I started on the first day of November! It's getting SUPER Christmassy up in here!!

I hope you guys are excited as I am! Because once I've scheduled the whole month I can work towards planning Vlogmas. And just like last year, it'll be only filmed on my days off.

Enough about next month already. It's only the beginning of November... But while we're here, let me let you in on some lovely things - big or small - that have been happening in my life recently...

001: The life of a lushie: Yep, my work is taking over my life but in an amazing good way. Every shift leaves me smiling after and I've been given so many opportunities in my role that I'm literally so grateful. Though they're not huge, I find it's the small things in life that make me happy. Here's to a creative and sweet smelling career.

002: Taking more time for myself: I've managed (apart from the start of Blogmas organising) to allow myself to really relax in the evenings. Obviously when I'm not working. I put all my fairy lights on, light a candle and snuggle under my recently purchased and EXTREMELY cosy Dunelm throw and either read for an hour or catch up on YouTube. It helps me to recharge and I find I'm starting to feel better in the mornings when doing this.

003: Falling in love with my blog again: I have so many post plans and I recently felt motivated to tweak a few things. I.e. the post title font and my header. Things like this gives me a fresh new perspective on my blog and for some reason also post ideas. I guess it makes me feel like I've started with a new blog. I don't know. But I hope you guys will love the ideas I'm going to be posting over the next couple of weeks!

004: Meeting up with the most loveliest people: Last but not least, I managed to see some of my favourite people in my life. Over the past few months I've managed to catch up with loads of people and even started making more friends with people from work. I feel super lucky to have them in my life and I know they'll be in it forever. And if you're a friend who I've not seen yet and are reading this, then let's make a date!

PS. let's talk about how cute that car is that I posed in front of. I need it in my life.

How have you guys been? I'd love to know three good things that have happened in the past month! :)

Follow

2 Comentarios

  1. I can't wait to see what you have come up with for Blogmas! :) xx

    Yasmina | The July Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I hope you’ll love it as much as I’m writing and taking the photos for it x

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*