Two Candles To Make You Feel Festive In November


Ho ho how about a bargain?

Let's be straight here, I went into Wilko with NO intention of coming out with anything. This trip was solely for the purpose of my friend getting clothes freshener. And I'm sure you don't want a Christmas post this early in November. But... you see the 'but' coming in now... I saw a shelf of cute air fresheners and candles. And lo and behold there were two of the cutest festive candles ever!

And let me put it out there, they were £1 each! YES I KNOW. I got both scents, gingerbread and apple and cinnamon and my heart literally leapt in joy. They are both so strong in scent that you probably thought they were one of those £7.99 candles from TK Maxx.

The gingerbread smells EXACTLY like gingerbread it's unreal. It's not like a sweet and spicy replica. I would eat it if it wasn't a candle. And the apple and cinnamon kind of reminds me of Lush's So White bath bomb (rip) with a hint of spice - that's the excuse I gave myself because I couldn't leave it behind.

They're quite small but make up for it, like I said, in scent. Plus the packaging is so pretty how can you not? I think it goes to show, if you're so desperate to feel festive early in November, you will pick up any bargain to do just that.

A perfect addition to my ever growing candle collection I think... Let's see how long these last before I cave in and go back for more...

Have you guys tried candles from Wilko before?

Follow

8 Comentarios

  1. I have just finished burning my Christmas candle and these sound like such a good replacement, I am definitely intriguied with the Apple & Cinnamon scent! :) xx

    Yasmina | The July Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh what was it?? And the apple and cinnamon to me is like one of most classic festive scents :)

      Delete
  2. Great post Fran, these candles from Wilko are such a bargain and the scents sound so good! Wilko are actually doing some really nice festive bits, I was in the other day and loved all the decorations and gift sets. Hope you have a lovely weekend. :-) xx

    Helen | Helen’s Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do! I got a set of 12 candy canes for £1 and I’m going to put them on the tree this year :D and thank you! you too cx

      Delete
  3. These are sooo cheap! And the scents seem perfect to start burning now - apple and cinnamon is one of my faves! Thanks for the tip, it shows that we don't have to splurge on Yankee Candles to get nice festive candles!

    Julia x
    Last Post: Travel - England's Smallest City | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/travel-englands-smallest-city.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I was over the moon when I saw the price... but I might treat myself to the Yankee candle advent calendar if I can :)

      Delete
  4. I wish there was a wilko near me because everyone seems to pick up bargains there! I'm excited to stock up on Christmas candles for December though <3

    G is for Gingers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's a shame I also don't have B&M near me so I can't buy Bath and Body dupe candles :( Christmas candles in general are the best! x

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*